Friday, January 13, 2012

Lest I Forget.

Things to remember: The other day T. was insistent that he feed himself dinner so after I battled to get enough soup in him that I was satisfied I let him have at it, knowing that it was soup and wasn't likely to make it into his face. After dinner I was cleaning him up and marveling at just how much did hit the floor and he smiled and said "om nom nom. Kee Ku." While signing 'Thank you'. (Kee Ku, as nearly as I can tell is Thank You). What a sweet little stinker.

 The last few days T. has been teething and his nose is running like mad which is inhibiting his sleep. I just put him down for a nap with a car and a book and a doll (his usual favorites) and Sal came running up to me seriously upset with concern that he didn't have the green car. Evidently she's been putting the blue car and the green car in his crib for him to have later.

 Lately Sally has started randomly announcing things she loves. She also rubs T.W.'s noggin affectionately and the other day she came up and patted my head with motherly look. I often wonder who's really the mama around here.

4 comments:

Kendell said...

Kids bring such Joy...

Unknown said...

fun vignettes from your life, cousin!

Sue Rasmussen said...

She's learning to be a mama from a really great one, you! Theyy are so sweet.

L.E. said...

OH i miss you friend...and those seriously sweet babies of yours.