Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Be Back

Thaddeus has hit a word explosion. He is trying to say everything all of a sudden and one of my very favorites is a game he and Sally play with me. Sally has played for a long time. She will say to me, "Ok, bye! Seea Laer! (See Ya Later) Have good day!" and I have to say something to the effect of "Ok, bye. See you when you get back.". Then she runs off to her room for a minute, comes back and repeats the whole ordeal. Thaddeus has recently joined in. It took me a minute the first time I heard it, but he is insistent, like Sal, that I respond. He comes up to me with wide eyes and says expectantly, "Be Ba. Be Ba." Until I say, "Ok, see you in a bit" and then he runs halfway down the hall only to return with more "Be Ba"s.

2 comments:

Erik said...

That kid is cute. Can't wait for you to get to Elko this summer so we can hang out.

Anonymous said...

oh, I love delicious kid details. Beautiful beautiful kiddos!