Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sally

We went to the zoo today. Sal loved it. She kept running ahead saying, "I wanna see ANOTHER animal!". Thaddeus mostly cared about the puddles.

On the way home Sally started singing her ABC's. It went like this:
"ACB.RSWXYandZ. Now I know my ACB. RSWXYandZ. Now I know my ACB.RSWXYandZ...." I'm not sure how many times she sang it, but it was pretty impressive in it's consistency, if not accuracy.

During lunch she started counting. She does up to 3 no problem. Then it gets a little hazy. Today she sounded so promising. "ooooone......twoooo......fweeeeee.......ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff six!"

1 comment:

grandmajane said...

I can just envision her mind working away at her new counting and lettering skills. Sure wish I could have seen her little face light up as she expounded.